Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Monday, June 24, 2013

Father's Day-so blessed!!

Father's Day gets kind of overlooked around here...I'll just be honest. Mother's Day is a big deal & well Dad misses out on the spoiling. I want my children to know...He's fabulous. They may not always think he is, but they have no idea how spoiled they are. Derek gets more than an A+ for the time he spends with his family. He takes part in all we do. Cooking, cleaning, carpooling, reading, coaching, parties at school, Sundays at church, he is my grocery man ;). If we are there, most every time he is too! I also am one of those spoiled kids. My dad was picked for me. My biological dad who's in heaven I am told adored me! And I'm so thankful for his opportunity to give me life. My earthly Dad watched my every move growing up. He was at every competition, every life event & was always my biggest fan! He has stood by me when when I had to make hard decisions. And has been a wise counsel on more than one occasion. God knew my expectations for what I wanted/needed in a spouse & delivered in a big way with Derek. He is mine & I am so very grateful for that. Love you more than words can express!

Psalm 127:4 "Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one's youth. How blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them." 



what's better than a race with dad?


Father's Day cheeses with our Papa JD


My cup overflows!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment