Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Monday, August 18, 2014

Family Camp- Memory Making

I can't say enough about family camp. Sky Ranch Ute Trail is Holy Ground and we have been so blessed by attending the last 3 years. All the places we go, and this is what my kiddos look forward too! And we were thrilled to have Kai in tow this year. It's like coming home to see familiar faces and to catch up with everyone we've met over the years. It's so sweet to see what God is doing in everyone's lives. And the counselors! Priceless- pouring into our families and sharing life with us for the week. It's such a special time. We always learn so much and come away renewed and refreshed and ready to begin again. Derek and I like new beginnings, we can always do better and it's been so so valuable for our family. 


What's a road trip without cousins in tow- Tinlee was with Lizzie and Will as she calls them! 


My Girls!! Waterfall stop- after hours of asking if we were there, Harper said we are almost there! Yes! 


Scaling rocks and getting too close to the edge! 


Opening campfire! The moon was so bright and beautiful! 


Weee! 


River Day Fun! 


Harper doesn't just make friends with people but horses. Her buddy Dooley was back again this year! 


A Bryant tradition, Lake City picnic, love love love it! Sweet shop a must! Soda shop yes please! 


Our cabin Sunshine! 


We even enjoyed date night & ended the evening with rocking on the porch- sweetness! 


Tinlee, Gunnar, and Harper slept under the stars! 


T's debut in the talent show! 


Gunnar braved the ropes course! Our sweet counselor Amy- new Amy ;) 


Tinlee scaled the poles like it was a race! 


I was so proud of Gunnar for conquering his fears and trying something new!! It was a trying feat for us both! And I learned so much about this young man- I'm so thankful he came up the mountain with T and I. It was a good good day! His warrior spirit was in full force. 


Flying High! Tinlee didn't snap my pic- but I'm proud to say I conquered the pole this year! 


No smiling for a family pic, but for Robin! Of course she'll cheese! She's my cousins oldest - and has won Harpers heart! 


The annual goodbye pic! We hate goodbyes- my kiddos leave in tears saying goodbye to all their new friends- Kyle snapped a pic of Harper in the corner- crack me up!! 

But soon they are snoozing! All 4 at the same time!

Until we meet again...















No comments:

Post a Comment