Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Harper = 5


Harper is such a delight! Of course she knows this and her enthusiasm is contagious. All the kids have always looked forward to 5. It's like they stand taller and know they have moved into BIG shoes. Harper was no exception. We had been planning this birthday since she turned 4. Thankfully my bestie had a Frozen spectacular so we did the same. Shared party favors and decor are the way to go! But since is was a Frozen spectacular Harper chose to wear her Tangled dress...why you might ask? Well it was the least itchy! Tinlee and her friend were our guest Anna and Elsa. The girls had lots of fun being the big kids at the party and the little girls were so excited. 

What can I say about Harper at this age??? I wish I could bottle her up. She is just the right balance of humor, kindness and sass. She is always up for fun. She has the best laugh! She always says I'm sorry first...she has for as long as I can remember. She is a great big sister but sometimes needs a break- don't we all? She is also so smart. After watching the two bigs she doesn't get stumped often. She loves to color and dance. She loves hand me downs! So does mom ;) I know she won't always...
She is always open to pray. I love her sweet prayers. I love that she attends a school where she gets lots of practice. She is not afraid to talk to God just like she does anyone else. It makes my heart happy. It is a joy being her mom! 


No comments:

Post a Comment