Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Monday, May 13, 2013

lions and tigers and bears...oh my!

Well not exactly...but the circus did come to town-I'll just be honest and say it sort of creeps me out...and clearly that's not what a little kid wants to hear-my Mom was so excited & said every kid needs to go to the circus-well I hate to say it, but she was right.
Although my entertainment needs weren't met, the kids well...the pics are priceless.



I mean what more could you ask for...cotton candy, popcorn, coke, an elephant ride, and people swinging from the Big Top! I forget what it's like to be a child. I just remember the growing up part...so today was a good place to take sweet H's 'cease the day' mentality...they grow up so fast! So we will look forward to the next time the circus comes to town! 


No comments:

Post a Comment