Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Monday, May 13, 2013

my sweet Harper...

If you need a little sunshine I have just the treat for you...Harper Love...oh my, since I've had a post about our other two sweets, I wouldn't dare leave this wildflower out. She is too funny, the life of the party, always in song, independent, and wildly observant. She doesn't miss a beat & she certainly keeps me on my toes. She is going to be an excellent big sister-she loves babies. She's been loving Baby Katie (her doll)obsessively lately. LOL. She's our only child who knows how to play alone & she will for hours...tea parties, babysitting, teaching school, cleaning her room, you name it, it's a game to play. She's exuberant & the best snuggler. She has been asserting her 3 year old self lately, but is quick to apologize and make it right. She amazes me & is sensitive to learning what God wants for her...I can't tell you how wonderful it is to be her mom...Derek and I are always laughing at her expressions & things she pops off and says. We are learning so much from this little gem. But mostly to 'cease the day'! This was during a play session last week; she was on her way to California! LOL, her favorite shades from Aunt Ash finished off her purple princess look!

No comments:

Post a Comment