Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

8 is GREAT!!


This sweet treat is 8! My first born daughter. Tinlee is so special to us. Not only because she is who made us parents, but she is a joy. I don't know where 8 years has gone, but they aren't kidding when they say they grow like weeds. She's a wildflower...delicate & she wilts easily, but that tender heart makes her our Tinlee Joy. She's an excellent big sister & wonderful helper. She loves to read & is a great student. She's inquisitive & silly. And she'll be joining us on our trip to China. I'm so thankful for the plans God has purposed in her life. And I pray that Derek & I can steward her to the best of our abilities. She's a Jesus loving girl & I can't wait to see her leave her mark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment