Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Saturday, October 19, 2013

XIT

XIT brings a hustle & bustle to Dalhart that leaves excitement in the air. The kids love the rodeo, and since we are city peeps...it cracks me up a little. If we had a horse we wouldn't ever see Harper again...that girl loves to ride. We had fun at the XIT rodeo and fun with sweet friends... The kids loved sliding down the grassy hill and I always love to see the storm clouds roll in. The weekend always brings rain...an answer to many many prayers.
It's a fun time of year as the summer begins winding down. My oldest friend and her family came for a visit. We enjoyed the parade & festivities. Always a sweet time for our kids and especially for us. God has been so good to me and one of the many ways is the friendship I share with Crystal. She's makes me better... A better mom, friend and wife! And it's been such a treasure to share our lives together. She has seen and loved me at my worst & I'm so grateful that she's a part of our lives.

                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment