Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

3 Months

Month 3 held one of my very favorite times of year! Christmas.  You loved helping with the tree and the sparkly lights. We had lots of company and lots of new experiences! Looking back in reverse makes it feel like all that time passed in a blink of an eye. I can only imagine what your little mind thought of all the crazy happening! Then New Years arrived with 2016! 

Monkey see, Monkey Do! 


Quilt finally completed for Christmas!! My project timeline this round was way off!!! 


Vibi's quilt for Christmas- a surprise and finally completed just in time! I love the red poppies! One day I'll sew again ;)


Check up at orthopedic Dr. Surprised by your progress & change. Well of course you are awesome- tell us something we don't know. Yes I have 5 kids, no I didn't stutter. People are funny! 


Best gift of all well with exception of Jesus, but you get the idea! 


Browns in and out before Snowmaggedkn arrived. Which was more hooplah then snow in or neck of the woods. But made for interesting table talk anyhow. 


This cracks me up. You are so delicate and careful. You love hot broth. It just hits the spot. Off to 2016 we go! 





No comments:

Post a Comment