Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Harper turns 6!


6 is hard to believe. The first time it happened it just left me in tears. This being the 3rd time someone is turning 6- feels more like. What is happening?! STOP. There is no way she is 6! And still it comes anyways. I love Harper in the middle. Not because she always tells me I'm pretty, but that doesn't hurt ;) She is such balance for our family. I'm always surprised that she knows just when to offer the right word at the right time. Or usher in laughter to lighten the mood. She always has a hug and how was your day? And she has the best laugh! I'm so thankful she's ours. She's such a delight! I can't imagine life without her! She's the best little sister and the best big sister- such an awesome piece to our family dynamic. Love you big Harper girl! 


No comments:

Post a Comment