Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Where does the time go?

January 1st and 3 months behind on blogging so I thought I'd wrap up the year in an effort to do better in the coming months....
Good news is we've been living and too busy to blog!

I've been quilting like a crazy person, who knew it would take over my life. 
I had a birthday in September and celebrated some of my favorite peeps also with September birthdays! We have to stick together 😉. 
We spent a weekend in angelfire which was so nice and needed after the chaos that we call life. 
I started reading Interrupted by Jen Hatmaker which did Interrupt my life! 
The big kids kept us busy with flag football and volleyball. The little girls they just keep us busy- no need to elaborate. 
We had our 6 month home study, woohoo. 
Had Kai's pics taken in a sunflower field-
Things learned
Bees love sunflowers
Kai thinks we are crazy
And she looks adorable even with a frown. 
And we rolled into October with the hustle and bustle of Fall! 


First Quilt Complete...


Hold on- it's a wild ride.




Mountain choo choo train 


Sweet card from my best girl Tinlee! 


Sweet Sister love! 









No comments:

Post a Comment