Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

"Hash?"


Went to bed giggling last night- remembering this kids funny! 
Kids had McDonald's for dinner because that's what wonderful parents like us serve from time to time- I know better. But, it's part of the funny story, so there you go- Harper is telling us her order and says with some hash in air quotes, Derek and I say huh?! You know hash air quotes again, that oval chicken LOL- you mean a hashbrown made from potatoes...Yes of course that's what she means! So we've had McDonald's for breakfast too now you know and the girl is a fan of "hash"! 

And today in the pool it's 
1st I don't know how this water gun works, 2nd- I can't remember and 3rd I don't know how to do anything! And I haven't forgot about wanting a hash- snacks always rank high on the priority list! She keeps me and Derek rolling! But she clearly learned something at school! Woohoo! Animated and dramatic and wonderful! Harper Love!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment