Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fancy and Free


This is what happens when we are left alone trying to get a picture of the two of us- oh dear! Derek kept saying his tie was choking him and I'm not sure what to do without being needed. Awards dinner night- Tinlee, my incredibly helpful 8 year old kept Kai in the kids area so Derek and I could eat dinner alone. She has no idea what a great big sis she is! And how thankful we were for adult conversation and a moment to feel like a couple. I left my phone with her so she could text us- It was hilarious and she did a great job. Poor thing was worn out, but proud that we trusted her. It doesn't take much to forget this is where we started. Just me and my beau. Love him to the moon.





No comments:

Post a Comment