Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Ouch!

So to kick off summer Tinlee had to have two teeth pulled! Dental work is not fun and I personally dread it so my kids come by it naturally. Tinlee fell and cracked a tooth months ago. Of course she was fine until it became infected and had to have the sliver removed. Now we are mAking some room for braces so this tooth and it's match had to come out. When the giant teeth came out I felt awful for trying to have her sit still while our dentist tried yanking them out. Geez mom! Anyhow we made the trip for the happy gas and it was much less traumatic thank goodness since we have to do it once more! They are gross but what a keep sake. She was brave and a little too silly, for my serious mature momma helping girl gas made her super loopy...her fishy lips cracked me up as the dentist was requesting she not be so silly. Fun times! 







No comments:

Post a Comment