Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Article 5

We have Article 5 folks-and why is this exciting? Because the next step to Kai is travel approval! Finally, thrilled & so thankful to be at this step. I had wanted to travel before Chinese New Year selfishly. But God always had a different plan. So over the last few months, I've been doing some 'light therapy' we'll call it. That just cracks me up. Because that's really what I thought it would be. I'd go I'd discuss, I'd listen, I'd be good. But, God wanted me to be broken and spilled out-it was necessary. I wasn't ready for this part years ago or even months ago, but the time was now. And I can for sure say this time I was ready. This process has been HARD...but so worth it. I was reading a devo by Anne Voscamp and she says "grief is what cultivates the soil for the seeds of joy". I don't have everything I need to figured out. I still have to learn to operate in my truth more regularly and naturally. Renewing my mind has to be daily! But, I know God just said 'time out' and spent some one on one time with Kai's mom preparing my mind, my heart, my soul-and I am ever so grateful. For Him it hasn't been about when we get there, but how? Do I feel fully equipped for the journey that is about to begin? Do I have all the answers? Absolutely not. The difference is I know full well He has prepared me for this time and space and to be Kai's mom-and in my own strength I am Weak, but in Him for sure all things are possible...and this is just the beginning!




No comments:

Post a Comment