Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Saturday, March 8, 2014

The Countdown Begins....

We received travel approval on Thursday! We were ecstatic. We were anticipating maybe next Tuesday, so it was a welcome surprise. And from that moment on I knew all the refreshing of emails would be great news. We responded immediately to take the soonest option to china! And it's all official now and our gotcha day is march 31st! It's so so so very exciting! I couldn't begin to put all our feelings into words, but we are thrilled and so ready. We met Kai through a photo last year on April 30th- I'll never forget that day. I could not have anticipated what waiting for her would be like and now the time to go has come! God has ordained every step of our journey and He's been preparing our hearts. Each of us... It's been sweeter than anything I've ever experienced and this family is ready to bring home their sister! 
Last time I walked out of the airport I soaked it all in thinking that the next time I walk through the tunnel I'll be greeted by Derek and the kids, she'll be in my arms... Hard to believe it's finally here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment