Making A Way in The Wilderness

Making A Way in The Wilderness

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Adventures continue...




Crammed in taxi to head to the pearl market- Liz is up front, lots of laughter this ride!! And only one door opens- I feel like some sleepiness had taken over. Laughter is such good medicine for the soul. 


Liz was concerned but we assure her this traffic was nothing compared to our first two stops...and when we figured out how to roll down the windows the ride was much more enjoyable! 


Let the shopping begin! This place was so enormous- shops everywhere...
We got down to business found what we came for and headed back for nap time :) 
Pearl earrings, bracelets for a friend! And all sorts of entertaining people watching did take place! 


Was catching up on some devo time- I love this!!! Being stretched certainly is when Gods glory will shine through! And out of your depths- you touch and see Gods love. The capacity of families to love children through adoption is such a blessing. Hearing their stories just reinforces how He is heard and seen and obeyed...there are still so many waiting! Bringing one daughter home doesn't seem like enough...so many waiting in such unjust situations! But not one is lost on God! I'm thankful His plans and purposes are not our own! His ways are better. He's a good loving God and we have lots to pray for- like I told Tinlee sometimes that's all we can do, so let's do what we can now ;) 
Laying beside my sweet heavy breathing girl- it's like she was always mine- there's lots of emotions but tonight I'm just so grateful! And she has such joy- it's been such a wonderful joruney! It is really hard to believe we are counting down to home!!! I don't know where'd we'd be if we hadn't prayed to not be complacent to get out if our boxes- but boy did He have such blessing waiting just for us!  I'm thankful for that man of mine!!! He is a blessing- more than words! All my love! See you all very soon! 

1 comment:

  1. I am a sap anyhow but every update I read through tears and this was no different. So thankful to follow your journey.

    ReplyDelete